Q: 2000 chevy venture rear brake

Doing rear brakes and can't get parking brake to lay flat on brake shoe.spring is rubbing on back of studs making a clicking noise.i tried to wire tie it back on horseshoe spring and now abs/traction light is on.how do I get spring slack out of parking brake so it lays like it should in drum?

Hi there. Since this is a service we provide, the best advice we can offer is for you to purchase a service and repair manual and follow the directions on completing this task. I would also recommend watching this video to review the process of replacing rear brakes on this type of vehicle.

3. 2000 chevy venture rear brake