Q: 2000 chevy Silverado code p0307

asked by on May 24, 2017

Ive donr alot of work on this truck. I had a few codes to get rid of. One is p0307 cylinder 7 miss fire. Ive changed all coils, spark plugs, wires. 1 o2 sensor, bank 1 on driver side. It just wont go out. The guy at midas said it could be a bunch of different things. Thats only code left. Is it injectors? What could it be? Thanks

Fuel Injector Replacement $383.27 - $3874.74 Get a Quote

Hi There, A misfire may definitely be caused by many different things, however since you have addressed the majority of the usual issues that cause this, the next likely issue would in fact be a fuel injector that may be clogged or not spraying a uniform pattern of fuel, which may cause a misfire as well due to the incorrect amount of fuel being supplied to the motor. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr