Q: 1998 f150 5.4, sputters when passing or anytime getting down on the gas. Replaced 2 bad coil packs and changed plugs. Did notice t

1998 f150 5.4. Sputtering and stalling when giving gas such as trying to pass on the highway. Changed plugs and 2 bad coils. Noticed when I changed the last coil the plug coming out was wet but no particular type smell. Have rn 2 as of sefoam thru the tank. What to try next.no codes present. Strangely every other day my daughters Nissan altima is doing the same thing but not as frequent and it's coding at auto zone a transmission problem but the transmission folks say there's nothing wrong with it. I'll try whatever you answer on both vehicles.

3. 1998 f150 5.4, sputters when passing or anytime getting down on the gas. Replaced 2 bad coil packs and changed plugs. Did notice t