Q: 127,000km 2007 LR3 V6 SE service cost,

What has to be done at 127,000km for service of 2007 LR3 V6 SE and the cost

3. 127,000km 2007 LR3 V6 SE service cost,

Q: I just got a new battery for my car but today my car won’t start when I put keys in it keeps making a clicking noise

Among the possibilities are that the alternator is not properly re-charging your battery and so when you last turned your car off the battery was, unbeknownst to you, discharged; there is a parasitic power draw when your vehicle is off...

Q: Coolant pouring out the bottom

The problem sounds like you may have broken a radiator hose for it to lose all the fluid so fast. You will need a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and inspect the leak and identify the leak...

Q: Knocking/ tapping noise under hood its loud. Check engine light is not on. I have a 2006 Land Rover LR3

Hello. I would start by checking the engine oil level and pressure. Typically when this engine makes a noise like this it is due to a failure in one of the rod bearings or in the valve train. If the...