Q: 08 ford fusion batt died jumped it now flashers wont go off

08 ford fusion batt died jumped it off now four way flashers will not go off

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle will go into a security mode when the it’s battery dies. What the vehicle wants is for the security system to be shut off and reset. Use the key fob to lock and unlock the doors. This should register with the computer that the owner has the keys in hand, and that the vehicle is not being stolen. From there, if the vehicle is still stuck in security mode, the owner’s manual should have more information about resetting it. Jump starting should not harm the vehicle if done correctly, and resetting the security system should be easy to do. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department.

3. 08 ford fusion batt died jumped it now flashers wont go off