Q: 05 Jeep liberty wont roll

I have an 05 jeep liberty limited. It was being driven then all of a sudden it stopped moving. It cranks just fine and has no weird noises. It will not move in any gear when its cranked but will roll in neutral when not cranked. I can't find anything about it on the net and it makes no sense to me or my husband.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having transmission or transfer case problems. We know the engine runs, but it’s power is being lost between the engine and the wheels. An inspection of th vehicle is going to have to be done. Since we know the vehicle will roll, we know the brakes are not locked up. It can also be an issue with the differentials. This is one case where testing by a professional is required before you will affirmatively know what kind of repairs you are looking at. For more help from our technicians, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. 05 Jeep liberty wont roll