Q: 05 acura tl automatic will not accelerate and move. rpm going wild and revs. what is the cause?

asked by on October 05, 2017

05 acura tl automatic will not accelerate and move. rpm going wild and revs. what is the cause?

The first thing to do is to see if the transmission fluid is full? If it is full, then you may have an internal transmission problem and will need further diagnosis to determine the cause by a transmission mechanic like one from YourMechanic to check transmission computer codes and pressures to see if the problem is internal or electrical transmission problem. You may need to have transmission rebuilt or replaced and only total diagnosis can determine this.