Q: 03 Chevy impala idle is rumbling until 30 mph reached sounds awesome. After stopped rumbles again along with white smoke car not o

I have a 03 Chevy impala. Car been sitting up for a year. We have a rough idle up until 30 mph. After that she runs smooth. Upon stopping idle is rumbling. Changed coil pack and also change spark plugs . Also exaust emits white smoke

If the vehicle is emitting smoke from the exhaust it is very possible that it coolant or oil is getting into the combustion chamber and being burned. I would recommend having your engine inspected by a qualified professional to determine if it is burning oil. If the engine is burning oil it may need an overhaul in order to resolve this issue.

3. 03 Chevy impala idle is rumbling until 30 mph reached sounds awesome. After stopped rumbles again along with white smoke car not o