Q: "Panic" stop - brakes went to the floor and pulsated. Now my anti-lock and trac off light is on. 2003 Buick Rendezvous

I stopped sort and my brakes went to thr floor and i guess you could say it pulsated. Now my anti lock and trac off light is on. I have no brake issue as they were just done a few weeks ago.

Hi there - I believe you have a problem with your braking system, possibly from the repair work just done on the vehicle. If you have safe braking function, I would take the vehicle back to the repair shop that did your brake service, and have them check this out. If that is not safe, or if that shop will not help you, I would recommend inspection of your braking system by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. "Panic" stop - brakes went to the floor and pulsated. Now my anti-lock and trac off light is on. 2003 Buick Rendezvous