by Vinay from Houston, TX 77056
Arrived on time.
Arrived at around 5:20 PM and completed the pre-purchase car inspection by 5:50 PM. (Wow)
Mentioned his phone battery is low hence cannot take pictures to be uploaded in my after-check report on this website.
Left at around 5:55 PM, but marked the appointment as complete only at 6:30 PM. (Why?)
Concerns: (I am not sure if I should say the report algorithm of this website is jacked up to show stuff OR this was an issue with the mechanic. Hence the 3 stars)
1. Did not feel there was a thorough check performed. (Just 30 minutes for a pre-purchase car inspection?!)
2. Did not open the trunk and observed, but report says as spare tire pressure measurement is excellent, spare tire treading is excellent, jack and tools excellent/present.
3. Car under check does not even come with a spare tire and jack tools, but report says they are in excellent condition.
4. Only the engine oil was checked under the hood and there was no other check as far i could see but the report says 5 types of check (with status of excellent condition).
5. No Multimeter or any other tool was used. But report shows the load test, voltage and electrolyte level as pass, 12.5V and normal respectively.
Probably this website is good for servicing and repairs, but might be better to get the pre-purchase inspection elsewhere.