Q: wrong fuel in Hyundai elantra 2014

I mistakenly put 70% ethanol in my car and the check engine light came on and yes im getting slightly worse gas mileage i haven't drove on that fuel much since the light went on i was wondering if i can siphon the gas out myself is there something in the gas tank that would make it so i couldnt stick a hose in it? also when i filled the tank with the ethanol it was a little over half a tank now i still have 1/2 a tank of that stuff in my car.

My best recommendation would be to get the fuel out of your tank in whatever way is possible. This may involve having a mechanic remove your fuel tank and dump the fuel out. Once the bad fuel has been completely removed from the fuel tank, you can then refill the fuel tank with the proper type of fuel. The vehicle should not be negativly affected by this since the incorrect fuel was only in there for a short period of time. Consider YourMechanic for this service as a certified professional can come to your house to remove your gas tank for you.

3. wrong fuel in Hyundai elantra 2014