Q: Would I need to replace the entire valve cover?

If I have oil in my GMC Acadia sparks (bottom part - where you would find the electrodes) would I need to replace the entire Valve covers? , pcv valve (which is inside covers) also seems to be faulty as there's a lot of oil in air intake ducts and upper intake

Hi there:

Oil leaking into the spark plug wells is an indication of a fairly serious problem that should be inspected and repaired immediately. It is almost always due to a failing gasket or O-ring but can also be the result of a failing piston or worn valve guides. Most likely this is not a problem with the valve cover itself. Before you decide to purchase any replacement parts, you might want to have a local mobile mechanic, like one from YourMechanic complete an oil leak inspection; so they can pinpoint what components are damaged and recommend the right replacement.

3. Would I need to replace the entire valve cover?