Q: Wondering

I am wondering how many wheel bearing hubs a 2007 jeep liberty sport 4wd has?

The wheel bearings on the front of your car are contained within bolt on, unitized "hub/bearing" assemblies. There is an assembly for the left side and one for the right so two altogether. The rear of your vehicle does NOT use unitized "hub/bearing" assemblies but rather each side in the rear has a conventional "roller bearing". If you are experiencing noise, or suspect a bearing failure, you can request replacement of the front hub/bearing assembly or if the rear is at issue, request rear wheel bearing replacement. If the problem has already been authoritatively diagnosed as a bearing failure, you can save a considerable amount of money having the bearing(s) replaced by a certified mobile professional versus having the work performed in a shop or at a dealership.