Q: Wondering

I am wondering how many wheel bearing hubs a 2007 jeep liberty sport 4wd has?

Q: Engine light will not go off after fixing the knock sensor p0325

Hi There, As you may know, the knock sensor code is triggered when it detects specific irregularities inside the motor. When the crankshaft position sensor is detected to have more than a 2 percent variance in terms of the reading...

Q: Mercedes Misfire codes Po300 301 302 303

Ruling out ignition or fuel system problems is a lot of work. I usually do it by substituting components from non working cylinders to working cylinders to see if the misfire moves. Misfires on one side of the engine like...

Q: Vacuum sucking noise in a gas tank on a 2006 Jeep Cherokee Liberty when the car is turned off

You'd want to have your EVAP canister vent valve checked. Because when they break and stick, they'll often do that and make the sucking noise. That is a Jeep, and when you shut it off, the EVAP system actually has...