Q: Q: Won't start

I changed out the fuel filter and pump was running ok before I did this now no gas making it to the fuel rail , won't start this was done with. battery hooked up

Hi There, I would double check to be sure the fuel pump is hooked up and grounded properly to be sure electricity is getting to the fuel pump. When you turn the key on, you should hear the fuel pump kick on and make a bit of a humming sound. If you are not able to hear this, there is a good chance it is not getting any power. I would also suggest checking the power going to the fuel pump relay. The relay wires should have ground on two wires, power on one wire and switched power on another wire. To activate the fuel pump your ECU actually connects one of the ground wires to complete the circuit and send power to the fuel pump. If the wires all have power running through them, then it is likely you have a faulty relay. The wire coming from the fuel pump is the other ground wire. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your wiring as this can be very difficult and time consuming without the proper wiring diagram.

3. Q: Won't start