Q: Won't accelerate pass 35 mph.

2004 nissan quest won't accelerate pass 35 mph .I know nissans are total garbage but its my mother inlaws junk.could it be the timing ?

3. Won't accelerate pass 35 mph.

Q: Tire rotation and oil change

Hi There, Depending on the type of tires (with rotation marks vs without rotation marks), the tires will be rotated in accordance with manufacturers specifications. Our mechanics are able to do this with the use of a jack and jack...

Q: Van squealing and leaking power steering fluid.

The noise you hear is the power steering pump whining from lack of fluid. The leaking fluid is most likely the pressure line leaking fluid and would need to be replaced. The power steering pump may have to be replaced...

Q: Trying to swap a 3800 series 2 motor from an 03 impala to an 04 Bonneville will it work

Hi there. You might want to consult with a local engine swap mechanic on this one. Since we don't offer this service to our customers, we try to stay away from giving definitive answers on whether or not engine swaps...