Q: Won't accelerate pass 35 mph.

2004 nissan quest won't accelerate pass 35 mph .I know nissans are total garbage but its my mother inlaws junk.could it be the timing ?

3. Won't accelerate pass 35 mph.

Q: Engine Overheating after 20-30 minutes. Why?

Hi there. One of the easiest ways to test a water pump is to carefully place your hand on the lower radiator hose while the motor is running. Two things should happen; first, as you suggested, the hose should feel...

Q: Driving below 30 mph, front wheels seem to wobble. New tires and rotated balanced.

You should have the front wheel bearings in the hubs checked for any looseness. This can cause wheel wobble. Also if the front axles are binding can cause the wobble.

Q: My car cut off last week. The mechanic said it was the fuel pump. The fuel was replaced. I got the car back yesterday and it just

If you are able to re-start the car immediately and readily after it stalls, there is an intermittent electrical connection in the ignition or fuel system and/or the sensors that control those systems. If the car is immediately re-starting, the...