Q: Won't accelerate pass 35 mph.

2004 nissan quest won't accelerate pass 35 mph .I know nissans are total garbage but its my mother inlaws junk.could it be the timing ?

3. Won't accelerate pass 35 mph.

Q: RPMs higher than normal

If the problem has just started to happen and you have not changed the tire size or anything else then I would say your clutch is slipping and the clutch would most likely need to be replaced. If you feel...

Q: How much to replace the two rear suspension coils?

Billing question was sent to CS for the cost of repairing / replacing the rear suspension coils on a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350.

Q: Hello. Do you recommend aftermarket or OEM for the front CV shaft assembly?

Hi there. The aftermarket parts and OEM parts are certified to be operated on the vehicle. You can operate your vehicle with aftermarket parts as long as the part is the same design. I recommend using the OEM specified part...