Q: Wobbly Power steering pully part 2

asked by on October 12, 2017

So I know that it is not a loose belt, because the belt actually looks like it may be a little too tight. But I am having trouble finding a replacement for just the pully. Every source I go to results in having to purchase the entire power steering pump system. How can I go about finding just a pully so I can see if that solves my issue before needing to purchase a whole new pump.

The only suggestion on the pulley is to go to the dealer and see if it was ever sold separate from pump? It may not be available separately. Remove belt and turn the pulley by hand and watch pump shaft to see if it is wobbling and replace entire pump as needed. Otherwise you will need to purchase entire pump assembly with pulley.