hi i recently bought a rebuilt transsmison for my 2000 ch...

Q: hi i recently bought a rebuilt transsmison for my 2000 chevy silverado 4x4 5.3. i can get my truck to shift right and im geting to

asked by on December 25, 2017

hi i recently bought a rebuilt transsmison for my 2000 chevy silverado 4x4 5.3. i can get my truck to shift right and im geting to check engine light

You should have the computer scanned to get the failure codes and have them diagnosed first and then you may know the cause of transmission problems and check engine light.