Q: 2007 ford f 150 high beams work but when switched to low beams passenger side doesn't work

asked by on August 18, 2017

Why does my passenger side low beam not work , high beams work fine not low beams Already switched light bulbs nothing also checked fuses nothing

You need to check fuse numbers 23 and 25 in the fuse box inside right kick panel for a blown fuse and power to fuses with headlights on? If fuse is bad then replace and see if light now works? If fuse is good and no power to one then will need to check for power into fuse box socket. You may have a problem with fuse junction box internal fuse solder joint and would need to replace fuse box if it is.