Q: Can I swap brake parts from a similar MkIII Golf to another?

Ok I have 2 mkIII golf's one is parts car. The one I'm driving the brake drum is dragging Ebrake and bearings seem worn or damaged. I was hoping to be able to swap the whole hub assembly without having to dismantle the brake assembly other than the brake cable. Swap and bleed. If the bearings can swap with the whole hub bonus.. any help is TIA.

They should be the same, though sometimes I’ve seen differences in wheel cylinder diameter, and swapping that up will make the brakes behave very differently. I presume you are proposing to do this to save yourself some time and money, but I’ve found that swapping used brake parts rarely succeeds to that end. Brake parts for that car are relatively cheap so I would think that your time would best be invested installing new parts. If you decide that’s the way you want to go, and you would rather delegate this job, you can contact Your mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to fix your brakes right there on the spot.