Q: Anti-theft - 2006 Chevrolet Colorado

I have a 06 Chevy Colorado extended cab.. 2.8 on the window it has anti theft disable the engine... I was wondering if that would dis able the motor.. it cranks but will not start.. fule pump works but no fule going to the fuel rail.. when I got the truck I was given a single key.. should they have given me a key fob?

Yes, the anti-theft could disable the engine given the right circumstances, however, I would recommend checking some other basic functions first such as fuel pressure since you are getting fuel from the pump but not to the rail. This is often times a fuel pressure regulator issue which is caused by the regulator not maintaining the proper fuel pressure in the system. You may also have a bad check valve in the fuel pump as well which can also cause this. You should have about 40-50 psi in fuel pressure, so you may want to check this to serve as a starting point. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair the starting issue.