Q: Looking for a wiring diagram

I need a fuel pump wiring diagram

3. Looking for a wiring diagram

Q: Car ran fine than I parked it and won't start. Changed the crankshaft sensor, ignition coils, and throttle body and the car still wont start.

Hi there. Check the fuel pressure on the fuel rail and see if there is 35 psi or more. If the pressure is at 0 to 5 psi, then the fuel pump is not functioning correctly. Check the fuel pump...

Q: Gears not engaging

A transmission not engaging into gear can be the result of an electrical, hydraulic or mechanical problem. This is likely what you are experiencing with your Monte Carlo. Since there are many possible leads for this issue, I find it...

Q: I just replaced my radiator and it's leaking transmission fluid.

Hi there. The transmission cooling lines are very tricky on a Mitsubishi Eclipse. Sometimes cross-threading or not properly tightening the lines can cause them to leak while, in some instances, a rubber o-ring inside the line might be pinched. The...