Q: Looking for a wiring diagram

I need a fuel pump wiring diagram

3. Looking for a wiring diagram

Q: Is this a normal fuel pump problem?

Yes, that sounds about right. The price for a fuel pump and connector to the pump is normal for your Chevrolet Cobalt. The gas cap is a common problem also. Best of luck.

Q: Q: Car won't go into gear.

We would first have to know if the vehicle is an automatic or manual transmission, and the exact nature of the problem. For both transmissions, there is a wide variety of reasons as to why the vehicle would not shift...

Q: Car is hard to stop, surges forward in drive, and kicks when coming to a stop

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve causing your engine idle to fluctuate. The idle air control valve is a small valve on the engine's intake system that reads the air...