Q: Looking for a wiring diagram

I need a fuel pump wiring diagram

3. Looking for a wiring diagram

Q: Fuel pump Check Engine Light issue with operational fuel pump

Code 47 (OBD-1) is the only code that pertains to "fuel pump related faults" in your car, so presumably that is the code that is recurring. If it is not Code 47, but rather a different code, that you are...

Q: Q: Car has a coolant leak

If you did not bleed the cooling system after performing the repair, there is probably air in the system. Air can be bled by running the engine with radiator cap removed and a special funnel installed, or by using a...

Q: Q: car wont start

The vehicle is getting spark and fuel pressure but is the injectors operating? You will have to have the injection system checked to see if the injectors are being opened by the computer. I have seen these cars get spark...