Q: Wire connections may be damaged

The car is not turning on. I have researched the problem online, and it seems it is the wire connections under where the driver's left foot rests.

Hello. It is possible that the wire connection by the driver’s left foot rest is causing this problem. There are however, some other simpler things that should be ruled out first. The battery, fuses for the ignition, or fuses for the battery and charging system could also be the cause of the problem you are experiencing. I would suggest that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect all of these things in order to pinpoint why your car won’t start and make a recommendation about the necessary repairs.