Q: winter rims do i need the same center bore

winter rims,do i need the same center bore

3. winter rims do i need the same center bore

Q: Q: Ignition fuse keeps blowing

You had a good start by tracing the wires and making sure they were clean, dry, and not damaged. To make sure you covered the entire circuit, I recommend you use an official wiring diagram to check this. It is...

Q: Check Engine light won't go off

Hi there. The vapor purge solenoid releases the fumes in the gas tank. If the solenoid is stuck closed, the gasses can't escape and try to come out the fill tube. The nozzles at the gas pump are designed to...

Q: Will broken Axel Rings Cause check engine to go on?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it is very possible that the computer is performing a rationality test by comparing the inputs from VSS and ABS wheel speed sensors (WSS). When it doesn't see the...