Q: winter rims do i need the same center bore

winter rims,do i need the same center bore

3. winter rims do i need the same center bore

Q: My car has warranty for drivetrain and engine will it cover p0418 secondary air injection system

Hi there. The causes of a P0418 trouble code often occur during cold weather and include water entering the secondary injection valve system via a faulty one-way check valve. Some other causes include wiring and connectors becoming burnt by high-temperature...

Q: Q: engine cranks will not fire, why?

My best guess would be the crankshaft position sensor. I have seen this part fail before without setting a code. It is located on the left side of the engine block, (front of car). It is near the exhaust manifold...

Q: Check Engine Light P0430

Hi there. There may be two possibilities here for the P0430 code. The fact that the new bolts were installed can cause the computer to read differently so it may just need to adapt and reset. It is also possible...