Q: Q: Window isn't working

Driver side window was working fine then all.of a sudden stopped working and now it was go back up all fuses look fine.

There are three potential problem areas when it comes to a non-functioning power window: 1) a failed switch; 2) a failed motor assembly in the door; and 3) a wiring fault, which can occasionally include a severed wire in the "bundle" of wires that carries power from the body harness to all of the devices operated by switches on the door panel. You will need to test each of these possibilities, in turn, until the fault is found. To get this issue resolved promptly and professionally, you can have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, perform the diagnostics and repairs of your power windows for you.

3. Q: Window isn't working