Q: Ac clutch blowing fuse

My ac clutch is blowing my fuses as soon as i turn the ac on! What could it be? Fo you think i have to replace the ac compressor ??

A: The AC would have to be diagnosed to see if...

The AC would have to be diagnosed to see if the clutch or compressor is blowing the fuses. You could try disconnecting the compressor to see if the AC is still blowing fuses. If it does, then further diagnostics would need to be done. If it does not blow fuses, then the compressor with the clutch would need to be replaced. My recommendation would be to have the AC's electrical system diagnosed by a mechanic so that they can make the correct repairs. If needed, they can replace any fuses as necessary.

Recommended services
Get a Quote