Q: I have a 2017 Chevrolet Cruze and I want to disable the the onstar. I found the fuse block how do you pull it out?

I want to disable the onstar. I found the fuse block and I took the cover off but I can't figure out how to pull the box out so I can pull the fuse. I know it's fuse F35. But in order for me to pull the fuse I have to be able to get to it. It doesn't show you in the manual on how to pull the fuse block out.

You should not have to remove the fuse block in order to remove the F35 fuse. You should use a fuse remover tool or a small pair of pliers. If you need assistance then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do it for you. The problem with removing the fuse you may affect other systems that use the same fuse for power.

3. I have a 2017 Chevrolet Cruze and I want to disable the the onstar. I found the fuse block how do you pull it out?