Q: Will a wire harness clip fit right the hand mirror if I order the one with out the memory verses the stock one with memory?

replacing right hand mirror on 2015 ford f 350 the stock one has memory and the one i ordered does not will wiring harness clip work on the one with out memory

Hi there. In order to make sure that you are ordering the correct mirror to the door that your are wanting to replace, simply remove the mirror that is on your vehicle and look at it. Then go down to the nearest parts store and cross check the mirrors that have memory and the ones without memory. The difference between the two, is that the mirror will remember the settings for each time its adjusted. A regular mirror will mount on the door, however, the mirror will not self adjust and may display an engine light on the dash for a body code. If you need further assistance with your door mirrors, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Will a wire harness clip fit right the hand mirror if I order the one with out the memory verses the stock one with memory?