Q: Will not idle correctly.

I have a brand new engine, the truck set up for over a year. Now it will not idle correctly. Some times fine, most of the time not. Throttle body?

3. Will not idle correctly.

Q: Flooded engine 1998 Chevrolet K1500

Hi - ouch, these problems make you crazy! Great effort on resolving the "sugar in the tank" recovery. I believe the fuel injectors in the throttle body have either failed (stuck open or leaking) due to residual sludge in the...

Q: Can I provide my own starter

Yes, you are welcome to buy your own parts and book a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to install those parts or perform associated repairs. When reviewing your quote online, open the “price breakdown” tab, and click on “parts options.” From...

Q: V8 Engine swap

Hi there. It is not terribly hard to do a V8 swap on this vehicle. The main thing that is needed is the retrofit kit. This makes the job easy and it will make it to where everything fits well....