Q: Will not idle correctly.

I have a brand new engine, the truck set up for over a year. Now it will not idle correctly. Some times fine, most of the time not. Throttle body?

3. Will not idle correctly.

Q: The left wheel on the rear end lock up

Hello there. This is not uncommon on the Chevy K2500. There are a few possible causes for the wheel to get locked. The most likely would be low differential fluid, differential side gears, a ring and pinion failure, or a...

Q: Q: Head gasket leak

Hello. Leaks, especially from the head gasket, are problematic because they can lead to overheating and engine damage. This is something that you will want to take care of sooner or later. I would recommend having a technician locate the...

Q: Truck will rank but no start. Back fires through intake

With the information that you have provided, it sounds to me like the distributor may have been installed 180 degrees out of rotation. If the engine is turning over so easy that it sounds like there are no plugs in...