Q: Will not idle correctly.

I have a brand new engine, the truck set up for over a year. Now it will not idle correctly. Some times fine, most of the time not. Throttle body?

3. Will not idle correctly.

Q: Hi Tien I have a 2006 Dodge Durango. I was told the O2 sensor may need to be replaced. I was quoted about $700. Three something fo

The price will vary for location for parts and hourly labor rate but this price of $700 should include replacement of all 4 sensors. If you are not quoted to replace all 4 sensors then I would suggest getting second...

Q: Do I need to replace the safety belt pretensioners?

Safety belt pretensioners play a large role in keeping you safe in your vehicle. The pretensioners are part of the front seatbelt system, and are responsible for tightening the tension in the seatbelt when an accident occurs. The pretensioners only...

Q: Won't shift into 3rd gear and bogs down after 2005 Chevy Blazer

This sounds like you may have internal transmission issues on your 2005 Chevrolet Blazer. It could be caused by low transmission fluid, a faulty shift valve, or possibly burned clutches. Smell the transmission fluid. If it smells burnt, then you...