Q: Will my car be able to be fixed? 2013 VW Passat

I was on the highway and I hit the person in front of me. The front passenger side of my car was ruined. The tired I'm pretty sure poped, it was leaking, and completely smashed. I think it has something to do with the axel, but I am not sure. All I want to know is if my car is going to be fixed or totaled.

Hello - This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic.com can provide at this time. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.