Q: Will my 99 Ford Explorer crank and neutral ?

I'm in the process of having my linkage replace and my car will not go into park I need to drive it and I am wondering if it will crank in neuteral

3. Will my 99 Ford Explorer crank and neutral ?

Q: Lost hose below two heater hoses and unable to find proper name for hose to replace it. Can you assist?

Hi there. The hose that you are describing sounds like the heater core by-pass hose. If the hose is short and straight, then it would be the heater by-pass hose. The heater by-pass hose it to by-pass the heating system...

Q: Q: vehicle will turn over but not start.

You should have the throttle body checked for carbon deposits on the throttle plates and have it cleaned with a cleaner-soaked clean rag. Do not spray cleaning fluid directly in the throttle or fluid may contaminate the throttle plate motor...

Q: alarm won't stop car won't start

You may want to try closing all the doors, then putting the key in the drivers door lock and locking then unlocking the vehicle. You an also try putting the key in the ignition and trying to start the vehicle....