Q: Will my 99 Ford Explorer crank and neutral ?

I'm in the process of having my linkage replace and my car will not go into park I need to drive it and I am wondering if it will crank in neuteral

3. Will my 99 Ford Explorer crank and neutral ?

Q: Timing chain problem should I replace the motor because of the mileage

Hello. I would go with the option that makes the most sense in terms of cost efficiency. In some cases replacing the engine entirely is actually less expensive then rebuilding or servicing a major component. The 4.0 V6 that your...

Q: Motor not starting

If your Ford 150 will not crank, there can be a a few different reasons that could cause this result. Diagnosing the same problem on a newly swapped engine can add additional possible reasons due to additional variables, such as...

Q: Why is there transmission fluid splashed all over the top of the transmission

Hello, thank you for writing in. Automatic transmissions are complex components. There are several places where they can leak from the housing, it can leak from the input and output shafts, or fluid lines. With that being said, you should...