Q: Will my 99 Ford Explorer crank and neutral ?

I'm in the process of having my linkage replace and my car will not go into park I need to drive it and I am wondering if it will crank in neuteral

3. Will my 99 Ford Explorer crank and neutral ?

Q: Can I swap steering columns? 1996 FORD Ranger

Hello - Probably not. The model was redesigned for 1993, and it's likely the steering column changed at that point. I would check with local recycle companies, and Ford Ranger internet forums for advice from others who may have faced...

Q: Car wont start - 2008 Chevrolet Equinox

Hi there. The two quick things to check. First, the ignition switch may be faulty and the contact point for the start position may be out. The second thing to check would be the starter relay. You can simply test...

Q: My car will only shift into reverse and neutral, can't get it into the drive gear

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such...