Q: Will a 327 bored over to 350 bolt right into my 87 c10 with stock 350?

asked by on March 31, 2017

I have a 87 chevy r10 with a blown 350 in it. My buddy has a 327 bored over to a 350 I need to know if that will bolt straight into my truck and if not what will I need to do to make it fit

Hi there. A small block is a small block - regardless of the cubic inch displacement. The size of the engine block is what matters for having it fit on the stock motor mounts, meaning that a 327 (which is a GM small block) will fit where another GM small block originally was installed. The issue you’ll have is with transmission and other mounting issues.