Q: Will a 04 hyundai tiburon engine fit a 05 Hyundai tiburon car ?

My long block explode so I wondered if the 04 would work or should I just sell ?

A: The two engines are the same size but may h...

The two engines are the same size but may have different external components like accessories and parts including intake and exhaust components. The only way to tell if it will work is to compare them side-by-side. Depending on the emissions and other changes between the engine years, you may or may not notice the differences between the engines. If you already have the engine, then have a professional come to the car’s location to see if an engine swap is feasible. If you do not have the engine yet, try and find a place to compare the two engine’s side-by-side with someone who is experienced in engine swaps. Engine swaps can also be costly, so the expense and the risk of swapping the engine should also be considered when weighing your decision on whether to swap of sell.