Q: Why when I shift the car don't want to speed up

When I shift to rear start to shake when I shift to forward start to shake

3. Why when I shift the car don't want to speed up

Q: Car wouldn't start in park today it had to be started in neutral got home didn't drive for 30mins now car won't start in any gears

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a problem with the neutral safety switch. Your vehicle has a neutral safety switch that will prevent the vehicle from starting when it is in any gear position other than park or...

Q: Miss fire p0304, p0316

Hi there. An oil leak can definitely add to a misfire concern and needs to be addressed as well as the spark plugs that are oil soaked to determine if they compromised. A flashing check engine light is telling us...

Q: Car is easy to put in gear, but won't move. It can be pushed so no wheel or break lockage. Transmission fluid is very dark

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Odds are high that the transmission has failed. "Dark" fluid indicated a lot of clutch pack material has worn. Also, this can cause the pump to fail inside the transmission. Flushing the fluid at...