Q: Why when I shift the car don't want to speed up

When I shift to rear start to shake when I shift to forward start to shake

This suggests that your vehicle may be low on transmission fluid or may need to have the transmission fluid changed. Your car’s transmission uses transmission fluid to hydraulically pressurize a part of the transmission that eventually allows it to shift gears. When there is not sufficient fluid in the transmission to allow for this, you may experience erratic shifting or shaking as you describe. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.