Q: Why is my battery constantly dying?

I keep having too jump of my truck just to drive it. However if i jump it off it cranks right back up its not until i dont drive it for a little over a hour i have too jump it back off. But i took thr truck to autozone they tested the battery the alternator and the starter and they said that was all good..but he did say that it was a 24 series battery put in the truck and it requires a 65. So my question is do i have a eletrical problem or is it that battery size?

A: This may be related to the size of the batt...

This may be related to the size of the battery simply not having the proper amount of cranking amps to turn your engine over when trying to start the vehicle. I would recommend starting with installing the correct size battery. If you need help with this, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to install the correct battery in your vehicle.

Recommended services
Get a Quote