Q: How do I use Uconnect voice command to override a prompt?

How do I use Uconnect voice command to override a prompt?

When you are using Uconnect, you will often be given a list of different prompts to choose from. You can wait until the list is complete to select a prompt, or you can override the prompts so that you don’t have to wait. To override the prompts, press the Uconnect voice command button while the prompts are being listed, and state the prompt of your choice. Even if this prompt hasn’t been listed yet, this feature will still work.

3. How do I use Uconnect voice command to override a prompt?