Q: Why does my car go dead while driving or when I crank it up?

Why does my car go dead while driving or when I crank it up?

Hi, thanks for writing in. This can happen for many reasons. If the car is stalling while driving this could be anything from electrical or charging issues to a lack of fuel or air which can be very difficult to trace without the proper tools. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to confirm a diagnosis on the issue and make or suggest the necessary repairs or replacements.