Q: Why are my front service brakes not working. I just replaced the abs module and now I have no front brakes

Abs module was leaking and led to total brake failure. I replaced the module and now only the back service brakes are working

When you installed the new ABS module you would need to activate the bleed function using a scanner that has ABS function capabilities. When the ABS module is put into bleed mode it opens the valves so fluid can flow through the system to bleed out all the air. If you need help call a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic to do the bleed function the bleed out brakes for you.

• Why are my front service brakes not working. I just replaced the abs module and now I have no front brakes