Q: who would win in a race 10 town and country or 2007 Chrysler aspen 5.7 l

Who would win in a race a 2010 Chrysler town and country 3.8 v6 or 5.7l Chrysler aspen both in excellence condition?

Hi there:

Honestly it depends on the conditions of the "race" and multiple elements that you’re testing. If you had both cars on a 1/4 drag strip, driven by the same driver, exactly the same way; the crossover SUV (Aspen) would most likely take the stripe, as it has quicker acceleration, more top end torque and HP than the smaller V-6. Hope this answers your question.

• who would win in a race 10 town and country or 2007 Chrysler aspen 5.7 l