Q: Whining noise coming from back left of car when not moving as well as moving

Hello, my car started making a whining noise that's coming from around the back left wheel, it happens when the car is stationary and mobile so I believe it could be the fuel pump but I don't know what else it could be

The noise you are hearing is likely the fuel pump. The fuel pump may be extra noisy when the fuel tank is low on fuel versus when it is full or nearly full. The noise could be the internal bearings in the fuel pump going bad; if this is the case, the bearings will fail in a short time if the pump is not changed. There is no way of knowing how long it will last since it could last another day or another year before it seizes and stops pumping. If you’d like, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your home or place of business to perform a car is making a noise inspection to verify this symptom and suggest any appropriate repairs for your vehicle.

3. Whining noise coming from back left of car when not moving as well as moving