Q: while driving my titan it feels like it dragging or intermitenly slowing down

the truck tranny fluilds and rear end has been done as well as tune up done.......... HELP

It’s hard to say with this amount of information what the exact issue is. The truck could be slowing down for a number of reasons. Its going to take some more observations. Take notice of when it happens, i.e.: when accelerating, when cruising at a consistent speed, when letting off the gas, after breaking. How often does it happen? When warming up, after it warms up, always, or very rarely. A few systems and the components that could be effecting your truck include: the brake pads or rotors, the throttle control module, transmission shift solenoids, a number of bad sensors, or even the fuel filter. Have you had the vehicle scanned for codes? Some scan tools are sophisticated enough to give important fuel trim information and other data that can help with this diagnosis.

• while driving my titan it feels like it dragging or intermitenly slowing down