Q: While driving, I heard loud squeaking noise. I pulled over and saw white smoke and pink coolant all over the ground. what is this?

While driving, I heard loud squeaking noise. I pulled over and saw white smoke and pink coolant all over the ground. what is this?

Some of the coolant has come out of the engine, of course, because there is a leak. Your mention of a loud squeaking noise makes me think water pump, as in seized water pump, however there are other possibilities so really it just has to be checked out on site. You could have a leaking water pump, radiator, hose or you could have had (unnoticed) overheating that caused high pressure and just blew out a weak spot in the cooling system. The most efficient thing to do is simply request a leak diagnostic and a certified Mechanic will come out, identify the origin of the leak and, most importantly, the reason for the leak. Once there is a conclusive diagnostic, the Mechanic will explain the required repair and the cost. Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.

3. While driving, I heard loud squeaking noise. I pulled over and saw white smoke and pink coolant all over the ground. what is this?