Q: While driving at a steady speed or accelerating, car begins to jerk back and forth. After pulling to the side of the road my car s

While driving at a steady speed or accelerating, car begins to jerk back and forth. After pulling to the side of the road and turning the car off it wont turn on unless i let it sit for 10 minuets

Hi Kai. When a vehicle receives an inconsistent or unbalanced flow of air and fuel, it will not run properly. and typically causes the "jerking" sensation. Several components of the fuel or air intake system could cause this jerking or surging sensation to happen. Some of the most common causes of this issue include a mass air flow sensor, an engine vacuum leak, or a failing fuel pump. In most cases, when the engine won’t start after shutting off, the fuel pump is the root issue. It’s probably best to have a professional mechanic complete an on-site inspection - so they can determine what is causing the root issue and the right repairs can be completed.

3. While driving at a steady speed or accelerating, car begins to jerk back and forth. After pulling to the side of the road my car s