Q: While car accelarateion car speed not increases from 20 in petrol as well as gas.

While driving Hynudai I10 sportz , suddenly car speed decreases , i stopped the car and checked for accelaration and again restart the engine. Now if i do accelarate then also car speed not increases from even 20 from both fuel gas as well as Petrol.

Hello there. Unfortunately, we only provide mechanical service and repair tips for cars, trucks and SUV’s sold in the United States. The Hyundai you listed is not one of those sold here. You might want to seek advice from a local mechanic to help resolve your Hyundai’s issues. Best of luck!

3. While car accelarateion car speed not increases from 20 in petrol as well as gas.