Q: Q: Where should I place the child restraint systems?

Where should I place the child restraint systems?

3. Q: Where should I place the child restraint systems?

Q: Air bag warning light flashes

Hello. When the airbag system warning light flashes and stays on, it means that an airbag system component has failed. When this happens the airbag system will become disabled and the airbags will not deploy if the car is in...

Q: Q: How do I seek for a radio station?

Seeking allows you to quickly and easily access all of the available radio stations. When seeking, the radio will find the next station that comes in clearly, and play it. To seek, quickly press and release one of the two...

Q: white smoke after head gasket repair

When ever an engine blows a head gasket and leaks coolant into one or more cylinders and pushes the coolant into the exhaust flooding the catalyst and muffler with coolant. After the repairs to the engine are made to fix...