Q: Where is the OK buttom to turn blind spot monitor on or off?

asked by on February 17, 2018

The blind spot monitor on my Town and Country can be turned on or off from the EVIC, it mentions an OK button, where is the OK button?

There is no "OK" button, rather you use the "select" button which appears as an arrow indicator that points to the right. The procedure to turn the BSM system on and off, and select the various options, is explained on page 291 of the 2011 Owner’s Manual at this link. If after reviewing the documentation at that link, you still cannot configure the BSM system the way you want, please request service and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr