Q: where is the intake sensor on my car?

my car wont start in cold air

3. where is the intake sensor on my car?

Q: My car overheated then died i got it started and drove to my house on the way it started making a loudticking noise and when i acc

Hello, and thank you for writing in. To begin we need to determine what made the vehicle overheat, and solve that issue first. The ticking may be caused by the oil, which is subject to issues when overheated, and can...

Q: Car hard to get in gear

It sounds like there is a problem with your clutch. If your clutch is out of adjustment, it will not fully disengage. When this happens, the gears will grind because they will still be spinning, due to the clutch not...

Q: My car stalls at times, yesterday the car shut off at a red light. I turned car off then back on now engine light is on.

This may be a result of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...