Q: where is the intake sensor on my car?

my car wont start in cold air

3. where is the intake sensor on my car?

Q: Low gas mileage on 1997 GMC K1500 Suburban V8-5.7L

Hello. We will be happy to help with your 1997 GMC K1500 Suburban. There's likely a combination of reasons as to why your MPG has so greatly declined. I suggest that you have a technician inspect the following items and...

Q: New brakes squealing bad new rotors replaced and all lines bled and all shims in place

If you are not using OEM pads, rotors and shims, that can account for the squealing. If you want to attempt to resolve it as is, Permatex Disc Brake Quiet (Part No. 80729) might work. Use that compound sparingly though...

Q: How do I use the max air conditioning?

The max air conditioning feature is an extra powerful version of the air conditioning, and can be used in extremely hot weather conditions, or when you need to cool the car in a hurry. To use the max air conditioning...