Q: where is the intake sensor on my car?

my car wont start in cold air

3. where is the intake sensor on my car?

Q: Low gas mileage on 1997 GMC K1500 Suburban V8-5.7L

Hello. We will be happy to help with your 1997 GMC K1500 Suburban. There's likely a combination of reasons as to why your MPG has so greatly declined. I suggest that you have a technician inspect the following items and...

Q: i want to get rid of the ac compressor of my 2006 toyota corolla , do i need a shorter sempertine belt or what ?

You cannot just put on a shorter belt since the a/c compressor pulley keeps the belt routing correct and bypassing it would cause belt to not turn all the other pulleys correct without tearing up the belt. You will need...

Q: Q: Car won't start in cold weather

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are a few more basic things to try before worrying too much. One of the main issues is that occurs in cold weather is that weaker components really struggle. One of the most...