Q: Where is the coolant leak coming from?

My car is overheating after a 10 min drive it is leaking coolant from under the bleed valves ...I'm not sure it it my radiator hose or what I have a brand new radiator and Thermostat and when I check to see where the leak was coming from it seem to be leaking from under where you pour the coolant in

A: For an issue like this, you would need to d...

For an issue like this, you would need to do a cooling system and pressure test so the actual leak can be found. Once the test is done by a mechanic then you would get a quote for the exact repair of the leaks. You may have a water pump, radiator, or hose leak. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I recommend having your cooling system diagnosed by one of our mobile technicians.