Q: Where is the coolant leak coming from?

My car is overheating after a 10 min drive it is leaking coolant from under the bleed valves ...I'm not sure it it my radiator hose or what I have a brand new radiator and Thermostat and when I check to see where the leak was coming from it seem to be leaking from under where you pour the coolant in

For an issue like this, you would need to do a cooling system and pressure test so the actual leak can be found. Once the test is done by a mechanic then you would get a quote for the exact repair of the leaks. You may have a water pump, radiator, or hose leak. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I recommend having your cooling system diagnosed by one of our mobile technicians.

3. Where is the coolant leak coming from?