Q: where is the combustor sensor located?

The check Engine light is on. The dealership has run the diagnostic and both combustor sensor and the oxygen sensor are faulting. The Dealer says they think the combustor sensor should take care of it, but they are asking for at least $600 to replace it.

A: By combustor sensor, I am assuming you are ...

By combustor sensor, I am assuming you are referring to the air/fuel ratio sensors and these sensors are found along the vehicles exhaust plumbing. The way the air/fuel ratio sensors differ from the oxygen sensors as the air/fuel sensors are much more precise in reading the combustion gases coming from the engine and the post-cat oxygen sensors relay information on the activity of the catalyst. Hire one of our mobile experts for an affordable estimate for you air/fuel ratio sensor replacement and repair it with OEM quality parts.