Q: Car slips and grinds

After driving a while, my car begins to have problems. I hear grinding noises. When I first start the car and put it in drive or reverse, it bolts on both. It also has trouble changing gears. What is causing this to happen?

A: The <a href='https://www.yourmechanic.com/a...

The fluid level in the transmission may be low. The fluid level needs to be checked and topped off. If the fluid level is correct, then the CVT transmission may need to be replaced. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic or service center to check this issue and service your transmission fluid if needed.