Q: Where is the 2009 camshaft position sensor located

asked by on June 28, 2017

Where is the 2009 chrysler town and country camshaft position sensor located

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The camshaft position sensor on this vehicle is attached to the timing chain cover. Note that replacement will require a PCM re-learn procedure in order for the engine to work properly. These sensors MUST be directly tested (or observed via a graphing scan tool) prior to removal in order to confirm actual mis-operation. Replacing the sensor simply on the basis of a diagnostic trouble code is not a recommended practice because there are other faults, such as merely loose wiring, that can "appear" to be sensor mis-operation. If you desire that this be checked out, please request an engine diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr